Tuesday, December 31, 2013

January = Ab Challenge


So we all indulged a little over the holidays- Christmas cookies, late night mixers with friends and the homemade hot chocolate. I know I was a little nervous to see if my “work pants” still fit this morning so I think an Ab Challenge is highly appropriate!
 
We have two options:

Option 1-

Hip Hop Abs with Shaun T


You can purchase it here!

Jessica and I will be doing this video. It comes with multiple workouts and a calendar to tell you which one to do each day. All of the workouts are around the 30 min mark so it's only about 2% of your day!

Option 2-

We found this challenge that incorporates sit-ups, push-ups and planking to really work your abs!




 

 


Happy New Year's Eve!!!

<3 Rachel 
P.S. Make sure to wear a little extra blush and lipstick tonight if you are planning on taking pictures! The flash of a camera tends to take a little color away from the face! Apply an extra coat of mascara- it adds instant glamor!
 

1 comment:

  1. For the Fab Abs January who many rotations (repeats) do you do? I'm going to start mine tonight...I know, I'm a day late and a dollar short. LOL

    ReplyDelete