Friday, December 13, 2013

Getting Older (Part One)

   
  
Jessica and I have had a few conversations about how our product choices have changed since we've gotten older, our once "fresh face look" that only required mascara and chapstick now requires a lot more products! Two things we agree on that are must haves to pep us up are blush and concealer.
I've used concealer in the past (mainly on blemishes and my birthmark) but now…. I need it under my eyes! About a year ago I noticed that I just looked extra tired so I got a Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector and started using it daily. It worked very well! I even bought a second tube /wand of this (which as mentioned before- is a big deal). This product brightens, de-puffs, conceals and treats the dark circles- what else could you ask for?????
You can find it here!
 
 
 
I used the Light shade in that one and that shade got a little light for me so I went on a hunt to find another one with more coverage. I have seen this Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Spot Concealer + Treatment on multiple pins on Pinterest and was very curious if this would work for me. The appeal of "sponging it on" was huge and it also promises to cover and treat dark spots! I got the Light/Medium shade in this one. I have been very pleased with this concealer! It offers more coverage than the Neutrogena one and is super easy to apply!

 
You can find it here!
 
 
Also, while your out shopping for stocking stuffers, look for this ChapStick in Gingerbread Kiss. IT IS MY NEW MUST-HAVE!!!!! I've only been able to find it at Wal-Mart in the checkout section so far!
Be on the look out for Getting Older (Part Two), it'll make you blush;)
 
<3 Rachel
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment