Friday, March 7, 2014

CRAK (Christian Random Acts of Kindness)

Ok, so we are a little late posting this as Ash Wednesday was 2 days ago but, to be 100% honest, I just ran across this today on Pinterest and instantly fell in love with the idea! CRAK (Christian Random Acts of Kindness) is a 40 day challenge to be a better person and I guess "do unto others!" The goal is to check off a task everyday during the 40 days of Lent but I think these are great ideas for us to keep in our minds at all times! I am just going to go ahead and put this out there that you will NEVER catch me giving out free car washes (I barely wash my own car so I cannot promise that one to anyone - my pants would instantly catch on fire)!

 
This came from another blog that you can find here! I didn't have very much time to look at her blog but from what I saw I think it would be a great one to check up on every now and again!
 
 
<3 Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment