Tuesday, November 26, 2013

These are a few of my favorite things (beauty edition)…..

So… I have to admit, I am rarely faithful to a product, most of the time I don't even finish a product before I've moved on to a new one. However, there are a few products I have bought multiples of. In fact, I've been using the same mascara since I was in the 6th grade! I'm not saying I haven't tried 75 other kinds since then- I'm just saying I always come back to my trusty L'Oreal!

Speaking of my L'Oreal- here she is: Voluminous Volume Building Mascara

Shade: Blackest Black

It goes on nicely and gives me instant "umph". I don't have many lashes so I need a thicker formula to amp these babies up! It lasts all day and doesn't flake down my face. You can find it here or at your local Wal-Mart/Target!







Beauty Blender: Best makeup sponge ever!!!  It's pricey but I can say honestly, I've had mine for 6 months and wash it out with dish soap (Dawn) and let it dry over night and it's good as new! I got hooked on this when I got one in my Birchbox (there will be a post on this later. In the meantime you can check it out here ) and now they are on my Christmas list every year! Find it here here!


 



Merle Norman Soft Touch Eye Pencil

Shade: Earthy

This glides on so smooth and stays ALL DAY!!!! This plum shade is perfect for all eye colors! Sorry ladies... you will have to actually go shopping to pick this one up. I know of two local stores that have always had it in stock: Fuquay-Varina and Crabtree Valley Mall!





   
Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre: I was not blessed with much brow so I do what any other girl would do- draw it on! You would not believe the impact your eyebrows make! Find it here!

Shade: Blonde

 


Cover Girl Liquiline Blast Eyeliner

Shade: Brown Blaze

This formula is smooth and really gives the liquid look without the stress and mess of a liquid liner. I currently have Brown Blaze but want to try the black shade (Blackfire).  You can find it here! or at your local Wal-Mart/Target!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment