Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Better Than Sex... The Mascara


 
 
Ok, now that I have your attention I guess I have some explaining to do! This mascara is named Better Than Sex and it is  pretty fabulous if you are into BIG lashes!!!!! Its hourglass brush takes me from thin and pale lashes to long and voluminous without a lot of effort which is great because as we all know mornings can be too rushed to worry about having to apply 10 coats of mascara!

At first I was worried I wouldn’t like the big brush as usually I am not a fan of them (I tend to end up with more on my eye lid than my lashes)  but I found this mascara was easy to apply. I have even applied it while in the car on numerous occasions with no mishaps (only while safely stopped at lights or parked in the parking deck)! It lasts all day and comes off pretty easy as well with my eye makeup remover!<<< Always a perk!


Product Highlights:

  1,944% more volume*

  100% saw longer lashes**

  100% saw dramatic volume**

  93% saw base-to-tip curl**

  8 out of 10 say it's the best mascara they've ever used**

*results observed in a clinical study.
**results observed in a consumer study.
 
You can pick one up for $23 at Ulta ,Sephora or directly from the Too Faced website! It costs more than my trusty L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara but I think it works better for instant attention grabbing lashes! So I guess you are wondering if it lives up to it's name.... all I will say is that I am going to be a repeat customer for sure!!!!;)
<3 Rachel




 
source: Ulta, Sephora
 

No comments:

Post a Comment