Friday, October 31, 2014

Slow Down In My Neighborhood!!!!!!

For the love of chocholate... Please slow down when driving through neighborhoods especially tonight!!!!!!


I guess it's just part of growing up or maybe it's because I am now a mom but I am super aware of people flying through my neighborhood. And these lunitics scare me!!! An accident can happen in the blink of an eye and your speed can play a major role in the outcome! Tonight there will be kids everywhere in all kinds of costumes and all jacked up on sugar, please watch out for them!!


Halloween Safety Tips:
- Make sure your costume is bright in color! Reflectors are an added perk!
- Bring a flashlight or glow stick to help you see where you are going and to help drivers see you!
- Always look both ways before crossing the street!
- Watch out for cars backing out of driveways.
- Stick to houses/neighborhoods you know.


Have a safe and happy Halloween! 


<3 Rachel

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment