Tuesday, April 7, 2015

An Awesome Daily Cleanser


Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser

It is no secret that I love Neutrogena products. They have been my “drugstore go-to” ever since I first got my first bottle of Oil-Free Acne Wash in my stocking one year for Christmas (I was like 10 or 11 years old)!

 I started using this Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser while I was pregnant, since I couldn’t use my usual Oil-Free Acne Wash due to the Salicylic Acid in it and I am currently on my third bottle! So now you are wondering what makes it so great:

·        It is gentle on your skin but really does a great job of washing the day off of your skin!

·        It removes all my makeup- It will even remove eye makeup on lazy days that the extra step of remover is just too much to deal with!

·        It will not irritate your eyes!

·        It is oil-free!

·        It has a light and relaxing scent so it makes it great for washing my face before bed!
 
And the best fact about this awesome cleanser is that it only costs $9 and it will last you a very long time!!!!
 

 

***MAKE SURE YOU GET THE FOAMING FORMULA, THEY HAVE A HYDRATING ONE THAT IS A CREAMY FORMULA (SEE IMAGE BELOW) AND THIS ONE DOSEN’T LATHER UP****
 
Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser
 
<3 Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment